Automobile accidents are a frequent, albeit unfortunate, part of living in Georgia. If you are injured in an automobile collision, you need experience lawyers to make sure you get the very best in compensation. Insurance companies will often jump on the opportunity to get a “recorded statement” in the confusing days after an accident in order to limit the compensation you deserve. Insurance companies will often offer compensation that is a fraction of what is deserved for your injuries. Never give a statement to the insurance company without the benefit of a well trained and hardworking attorney. Call the attorneys at Bunch Legal Group, P.C.
When you have been in a wreck…DON’T PANIC! WE’VE GOT YOU! Accidents can be scary. Here are 7 tips for when you have been in an automobile accident.
1. Make sure you are in a safe place! If possible, move vehicles to a safe location, such as a parking lot or an Interstate shoulder. This will minimize further damage or injury.
2. Call 911. Never depend on the representations of others that they have called the police or authorities.
3. Check on any other vehicle occupants. Make sure occupants of any vehicle are alert and breathing.
4. Take pictures of BOTH vehicles. Take pictures of both damaged AND non-damaged areas of a vehicle. These pictures are often powerful tools and provide incentive for the Insurance Company to do the right thing in accessing your claim.
5. Get the contact information of any witnesses. Don't depend on law enforcement to get the contact information for witnesses! If someone saw the accident, ask for their contact information. Phone numbers and emails are strong tools for your attorneys.
6. Go to a hospital or medical facility. Just because you don't have any broken bones doesn't mean you aren't hurt! Clients often tell us they did not feel the affects of their accident until days or weeks later. Insurance companies will use any gaps in treatment as an excuse to undervalue your claim. Don't let them!
7. Call your lawyers at Bunch Legal Group, P.C.! We are available to speak with you. Unsure if you have a case? Call us anyway! Consultations are absolutely FREE!
Trucking Accident are often catastrophic in nature, leaving the occupants of an automobile seriously injured or killed. Commercial trucking companies are bound by a wide array of both state and federal regulations. Often, we can trace the cause of the accident to driver fatigue, poor vehicle maintenance on the part of the trucking company, speed/governor manipulation, or simply the failure of a commercial truck driver to maintain their lane.
The moments after a trucking accident are critical, as important data can be lost if the proper notices and letters are not sent. When you or a loved one has been injured in a trucking accident it is important that you contact the dedicated trial lawyers at the Bunch Legal Group, P.C. immediately.
Individuals injured in Motorcycle collisions often face bias and are stereotyped when dealing with the police and insurance companies. We often find that police reports involving motorcyclist contain inaccuracies and comments which cause insurance companies to offer low or no settlement for injuries.
If you’ve been in a motorcycle accident caused by a negligent driver, you deserve a skilled and dedicated attorney who is not afraid to fight for you. The Bunch Legal Group can help you with your claim.
The Bunch Legal Group has proudly served Georgia motorcyclists for years and we are skilled in receiving the maximum recovery allowed by Georgia law.
It is an unfortunate reality that often, the medical professionals we trust to care for our loved ones, are the very individuals responsible for their harm. Medical malpractice occurs when a healthcare professional causes injury or death to a patient through negligence or some wrong act. This is typically tied to a medical professional wrong act or the failure of a medical professional to perform some necessary act. This carelessness could be caused by a doctor, nurse, therapist, hospital staff, or medical testing personnel (i.e. radiology department), to name a few. In some cases, an injury could cause permanent injury, dismemberment or death.
If you or a loved one has been injured or believes they have been injured at the hands of a medical professional, call the experienced attorneys at Bunch Legal Group. Critical evidence such as medical records notes, testing and lab results and statements must be preserved in order to preserve your claim.
Civil Rights violations have gained extensive media attention over the past five years. While police officers, government officials, and jail/prison employees have much discretion in how they operate and enforce rules and regulations, this authority is not endless. Section 1983 is a civil rights statute that protects individuals who have been arrested or had their rights violated at the hands of a government actor or municipality. It also gives individuals the right to damages from police officers for any violations of those rights.
Very few attorneys in the state of Georgia are skilled in the nuanced field of civil rights and government immunity claims. These cases are time sensitive. If you have been assaulted, harassed, or harmed at the hands of a government actor, police office, prison guard, or jail employee, contact the dedicated legal team at Bunch Legal Group, P.C. immediately.